Although it took a little getting used to I find it relatively easy to use;
however...

I have many Irish surnames that begin with O' which FAG does not recognise
via the FAG search button in Legacy and consequently I have to edit the
search to get any results.

This I find frustrating and hopefully a code change will be made to cater
for this.

For other surnames the tool works extremely well.