I'm new to Legacy and am still "test driving" the free Standard Edition to
see if purchasing the Deluxe edition is worthwhile. I exported a GEDCOM file
from MyHeritage (including all photos) and have loaded that file into
Legacy. Unfortunately, Legacy tells me that links to my 1677 photos "cannot
be found" and the "resynchronization" process does not yield any results.
Legacy tells me that the missing files have long, cryptic names such as this
one:

500736_695959jb14475i41a28c50.jpg

Can anyone tell me how to proceed to connect my missing photos that are
embedded in the GEDCOM file?

Thanks!

David