From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Debbie Medeiros
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 8:46 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Potential Problem Notification

Good morning,

I have a question about birth dates and potential problem notification coming
up.

"Child 2 born too soon after prev child"

Child 1 is born Feb 8, 1929 and Child 2 is born Jan 17, 1930. Why is Legacy
telling me that the amount of time between these two children's birth is
shorter than normal?

That's about 11 months, I always thought the pregnancy is 9 months <G>

In the exclude from potential problems, it has a place to check for "Warn if
child was born less than 12 months after the previous child". Is there a way to
change this to 9 months?

 I am running Legacy 9.

Thank you,

Debbie