Hi Cathy,
I see now that I can identify any source template in the Source Writer with the section treating it in EE.  What's confusing is correlating what EE says with the fields Legacy has chosen to populate the template.  For example, in the example I gave (Marriage records > Found in governmental records > Marriage

registers > Created at state/provincial level > Microfilm/fiche), there are 2 fields for repository ("Owner Repository" and "Repository") and repository city ("Owner Repository City" and "Repository City").  Legacy says this source template is from Section 9.42 of EE.  It's not clear to me why Legacy has these seemingly duplicative fields.  Legacy also has fields for "No. of volumes" and "No. of rolls."  EE doesn't treat microfilmed records at all in Section 9.42, but it seems reasonable as to why these fields are included given the type of source.

The bottom line for me is, can we edit fields out in a Legacy template that don't seem to apply or are duplicative, as in the case here?  Can you in effect create your own template by adding or deleting fields?  I tried Googling this but did not find an answer.

Thanks,

Barton