It is on the Merge Options page on the right - I didn't know it was there either so thanks again Michele for your helpful hint.

On 12/11/2017 9:16 AM, Barbara Lewis wrote:

I’m sorry but I just don’t see any Print command that you mention…I’ve gone over and over this and all I bring up is a page of merge options… I went to the first 3 steps below but I don’t understand the rest of what you write here…….I really need to see a list and it used to be so easy to find.

Barbara L.

*From:* LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] *On Behalf Of *Michele/Support
*Sent:* Monday, December 11, 2017 6:56 AM
*To:* 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
*Subject:* Re: [LegacyUG] duplicates

Yes you can :)

Go to Tools > Merge Duplicates > Find Duplicates. The Print command is on this screen BEFORE you click Continue to actually see the duplicates.

Michele Simmons Lewis, CG^®

Legacy Family Tree

mich...@legacyfamilytree.com <mailto:mich...@legacyfamilytree.com>

www.legacyfamilytree.com <http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/>