to believe it as a problem specific to that users system.  You should have no
problems with the up date if you follow the directions.  Backup, check/repair,
compact family file and run media relinker then update.

On 2/4/2018 11:08 AM, tamaram1 wrote:
Cathy, would you please let me know when the bug to familysearch is fixed, or a
sure way to reattach. I want to know before I load the update, I work between
the two most every day and don't want the panic I'll feel if it doesn't work
right.

Thank you,
Tamara Maddan

-------- Original message --------
From: Cathy Pinner <genea...@gmail.com>
Date: 2/4/18 1:06 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Update 209

I think you just need to sign in again in Legacy. We had to in beta a few
builds ago. And maybe the latest one. I tend to do these things without
thinking.
If you can't access the log in you may need to contact Support.

Cathy

Hogrooter . wrote:

I am unable to access FamilySearch after the update although I was
just able to just prior to the change.  It appeared that the password
and username are not being pulled in.

--
Dean Adams

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1 B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--

Gene Young
Researching Young, Harer, Cox & Sallada