I had no problems what-so-ever with the update. I did not have to re-enter my
name and all my user setting remained the same.

Bob Austen

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Gene Young
Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2018 8:41 AM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Update 209

I have installed the update and all I had to do was re-enter my username and
password.

In so far as I have only seen one complaint of a problem, I would be inclined
to believe it as a problem specific to that users system.  You should have no
problems with the up date if you follow the directions.  Backup, check/repair,
compact family file and run media relinker then update.

On 2/4/2018 11:08 AM, tamaram1 wrote:
> Cathy, would you please let me know when the bug to familysearch is fixed, or
> a sure way to reattach. I want to know before I load the update, I work
> between the two most every day and don't want the panic I'll feel if it
> doesn't work right.
>
> Thank you,
> Tamara Maddan

---