Why don't you use the home page in Legacy. It will tell you on the right
side of the Home Page whether or not you need to Update. You just have to
click on Update now and you are all set! You're makingit too difficult!

Regards,
Joyce

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 7:38 PM, Tjeerd Belkmeer <tedbelkm...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello
>
> I was notified by email of the update to Leg 9.  I went to the site as
> required and put in my name and email address (the one you see in the
> Signature), pressed next and a new page came up and said look in mailbox
> for site to download the update.  Well after 5 goes at this I still do not
> have a site to go to.
>
> I have a purchased copy of Leg 9 Version 9.0.0.198,  Build Date 16 Sep
> 2017 and
>
> Customer Number of 92-970-348-49.  So I ask what is happening.
> --
> Tjeerd Belkmeer
> *tedbelkm...@hotmail.com <tedbelkm...@hotmail.com> *
>
> --

> Archives at:

Researching Drinkwater surname all over the world, any time, any place, but
especially Descendants  and Ancestors of Paul Drinkwater, born 1789 in
Sandhurst, Gloucestershire, England. GOONS #5057
http://www.one-name.org/profiles/drinkwater.html
http://drinkwater.one-name.net/index.php