Valerie,

Go to your email and choose to save the attachment AND take note of where it saves it. Then go to Legacy and use File - Import File - Gedcom and navigate to where you saved it. Import it into a new Legacy file even if later you want to import it into one of your existing Legacy files. If it needs Locations or anything else cleaning up, it's easier to do in a new file.

Cathy

Valerie Garton wrote:

I am trying to add a gedcom to a new tree. The gedcom is an attachment
to an email and when trying to add this gedcom to my new Legacy file I
cannot find where the gedcom is ? I have been trying to find how I can
copy it to somewhere else but to no luck.

Cheers from Valerie Garton [nee Vaughan] in sunny Sydney A086848,
FTDNA F742404 & gedmatch