A Male direct descendant is the cheapest way to go.  You test the male and
then hope that there is a match out there somewhere.
You can test for female lineage but it is a lot harder and not as accurate
as you get farther away generation wise,    I have found FTDNA to be the
best bang for your buck.

Ian

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 4:20 PM, Valerie Garton <vbgar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do I search for a GGrandparent please or any other relationship I need
> to find re DNA?
>

> Cheers from Valerie Garton [nee Vaughan] in sunny Sydney. DNA - A086848,
> T756083, H947365, FTDNA & gedmatch
>

> --

> Archives at:

  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)
Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days
              Macaulay Genealogy
                 Family Matters
      Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario