I do not use the AFN field.

________________________________
From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
Michele/Support <mich...@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 6:21 PM
To: 'Legacy User Group'
Subject: [LegacyUG] AFN Numbers

POLL TIME! (Legacy Staff) - The AFN field
I would like to know what you are using the AFN field for. I am compiling
some numbers for the developers so please vote :)

I do not use the AFN field
I use the AFN field for AFN numbers
I use the AFN field for something else

The AFN field is on the Individual's Information screen. It is the first
field in the row...
User ID     AFN     FamilySearch ID     Find a Grave ID

Michele Simmons Lewis, CGR
Legacy Family Tree
mich...@legacyfamilytree.com
www.legacyfamilytree.com<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com>
Legacy Family Tree Genealogy Software<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/>
www.legacyfamilytree.com
Learn about Legacy Family Tree; The most comprehensive and easy-to-use
genealogy/family history software you can buy. Take the Guided Tour. Try the
free demo.

legacyusers.com
This list is a mailing list for all of our Legacy users to share ideas and to
help each other. Once you have subscribed to this mailing list you will be able
to send ...