The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi MicheleI use the AFN field for AFN numbers and yes I find more than one AFN
Numbers.David R Miskimon

    On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 11:22 AM, Michele/Support