I am upset.  I spent perhaps nine hours yesterday on events for just two
people - me and my late husband - researching, locating, developing sources
(I do not use the source writer), entering source detail documentation;
scanning and entering pictures and documents.  I was so proud of myself, our
event screens were full of sacramental records, military happenings,
retirements, anniversaries, and of course, his obituary,  Each event had
icons showing sources and media attached.  I minimized Legacy to the task
bar so I could write a letter, was unable to print it because the curser was
not moving.  OK, put new batteries in the mouse. Still no movement. Maybe
the keyboard has batteries.  Replaces those. No movement.  Cannot close the
letter.  Cannot close anything.  Totally locked up.  So I turned it off.
Rebooted, and all was well.  Except all my day's work had disappeared, as
well as some events I had done several days ago.  Now I am not the most tech
savvy - I call my granddaughter when I have tech problems - but I've never
lost things like this before. Why did Legacy not save my work?
Jean Gobel