Hi

Are you adding your URL's through add media , Internet website?

Regards

Carrie

From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Henk
Sent: 24 February 2018 21:52
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] URL's hyperlinked in reports

Dear Legacy users,

OK Carry, Sherry, everyone: I hear you, so I am asking for user support. I want
to call in the help of Legacy users regarding the following issue: How to get
hyperlink URL's in reports.

In addition to pictures and documents (I have never used sound files and video
files as yet) , I have added lots and lots of URL's to the various Media
Galleries (of Individuals, Stories and Places) in order to provide further,
in-depth & graphic information about the individuals, the places where they
were born, lived and died, and so on. Legacy is perfectly capable to store that
information and on-screen, using Legacy, the genealogy comes to life! However,
I sorely miss all of that information showing in hyperlink format in the
various PDF reports, especially TCGR, which I have found to be a really good
companion reporting program. Maybe anyone has figured out how to get URL's in
hyperlink format in reports?
I have gone through all the export and reporting settings in Legacy and TCGR
burt have not as yet been able to achieve what I want.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Henk.