Hi again.

I have generated census lists for all the censuses appropriate to my people.
And I can give them a hashtag such as '1911_check' to indicate that I should
check the census in 1911 for that individual. Of course some individuals get
more than one hashtag.

I'd like to get a list of individuals and the hashtags that apply to them as a
CSV file to track my checking (there's a LOT of checking to do). Searching one
hashtag at a time gives me 8 CSV files, but these are not easily merged: the
David Smith tagged 1841 and 1851 may not be the same David Smith tagged 1861.

I can build a search list of all those with hashtag 1911_check or 1901_check
etc, but can't export the resulting search list to a CSV with the hashtags
displayed.

Am I missing something? I there a way to generate a CSV file showing the
hashtags for an individual?

Thanks
Teresa