From: Gene Wheeler <bridge...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 4:45 PM
Subject: Wrong relationship
To: Legacy Users Group <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>

I have a 6th great grandfather who married twice. His first wife was my 6th
great grandmother; however, her relationship says "wife of 6th great
grandfather" rather than 6th great grandmother.

I have tried the file maintenance routines, closed down Legacy v.8, but
this error still shows. Is there some way to fix this? Thanks!

Gene