From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Brian Kelly
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 9:41 AM
To: Legacy User Group <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Upload Event Notes to Ancestry

I am not a member and do not have a tree on Ancestry but my first question to
you would be if there is a place in Ancestry.com events for a note? Even if
Legacy exports a note for an event if there is no place in Ancestry.com trees
where that can be saved then the note will not be imported by Ancestry.

A second question would be what settings you are using when you create the
GEDCOM in Legacy for upload to Ancestry. Are Event Notes turned on?

Brian Kelly

On 07-Mar-18 8:19 AM, Robert Burford wrote:
> When I upload my Family Tree from Legacy to ancestry.com it does not
> upload the notes for Events.  Is there any way these Notes can be uploaded?
>
> Thanks
>
> Robert
> robertburf...@gmail.com

---