From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Donna Newell
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 12:16 PM
To: 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Upload Event Notes to Ancestry

Actually you can put notes in Ancestry.  In Facts you can add a description to
the fact.  There is another place under Tools in the upper right corner that
notes and comments can be entered.  The notes in this area are added by the
owner of the tree, but anyone can access the comments portion.
We had a great session at rootstech on this.

Donna