Hi Brian,

Its on the Individual information-Events/Facts section where icons appear on the right hand side to show shared/sources/media/problems.

Clicking the media icon here is where the error occurs. If I have a Census shared event, the picture icon returns the correct image but as noted previously if I click on a Christening shared event the screen opens with a completely unrelated person's name showing in the title area on the top right hand side and no associated image(s).

If I check who the event is shared with (being a Christening it is the parents) then this confirms the correct names and roles but, if I go to the father and click on the picture icon then the person returned is wrong.

Hope this explains things a bit better ?

Chris S