I would create a gedcom to upload into your new program and then prepare to
review each entry to add and verify notes, media, sources and various event
entries. Each program uses its own format and I don’t believe any of them
will import directly and guarantee and complete and accurate transfer of
100% of all data.  I will be interested to see responses.