From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Jenny M Benson
Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2018 9:27 AM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Comparing files

On 08-Apr-18 01:55 PM, mich...@legacyfamilytree.com wrote:
> Tools > Compare Two Files.

I may be missing something, but I don't see where that will give me a list of
NON-duplicates.  I have two files with over 4,000 people in each.  I think
there may be about half-a-dozen entries which differ.  I didn't want to have to
cycle through 4,000-odd entries looking for just half-a-dozen.

--
Jenny M Benson
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/

---