Murray,

I suggest you contact Support direct.
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com

Are you in Perth, Western Australia or Perth, Scotland or Perth????
I ask as I'm in Perth, Western Australia and there's a User Group meeting on Sunday.

Cathy

Murray Davey wrote:

After the latest upgrade, my Legacy started giving me error 339 after
working for a while, then closing. Now it gives error 339 upon opening
and immediately closes.

My computer guy assures me he did everything that the Legacy
troubleshooting page suggested. I take this to mean he uninstalled
Legacy then installed it again. And now I cannot open it.

I am bewildered and frustrated and I guess I am not the only one with
this problem. Can anyone suggest a solution?

Murray Davey, Perth