Ditto

Jane in Phoenix

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Michele Lewis
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 8:23 AM
To: 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] obituaries

I am jumping into the conversation late.  Here is what I do...

I create an Obituary event.
I transcribe the entire obituary into the event notes.
I attach a scan of the entire newspaper page to the event (if I only have a
clipping found in someone's possession and I can't find the newspaper page
then I will scan just the clipping) I create a source citation.
I extract/enter all of the evidence contained in the obit and attached the
citation to it.

Michele Simmons Lewis, CGR
Legacy Family Tree/MyHeritage
mich...@legacyfamilytree.com