John,
Contact MyHeritage direct.
There are phone numbers and I think email is
supp...@myheritage.com

Others have had refunds on complaint. MyHeritage tends to renew subscription without advance warning. Their support has improved though seems to have some way to go.

On the other hand, as Jennie says, it may not have been MyHeritage.

Cathy

Jennie Matheson wrote:

John

Are you sure the email was definitely from MY Heritage not someone
spoofing their email. Sounds more like the later to me.

Jennie

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 5:19 PM, <johnbernac...@iprimus.com.au