From: "Valerie Garton" <vbgar...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy User Group" <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Sent: 06/07/2018 07:02:11
Subject: [LegacyUG] To know who they are married to

Sorry all forgot to change the subject line - one of those things I hate others not doing.

When I hover my cursor over a child in the children's section of the family page I cannot see who they are married too. ? How do I make this come back please ?
I hope I have made this question clear !

Cheers from Valerie Garton [nee Vaughan] in sunny Sydney - actually in Siciliy - tough

When I hover my cursor over a child in the children's section of the family page I cannot see who they are married too. ? How do I make this come back please ?
I hope I have made this question clear !

Cheers from Valerie Garton [nee Vaughan] in sunny Sydney - actually in Scilily