Reports > Other Reports > Scrapbook

There are options on that report to include only documents so that should give you a list. You can also include details on where the file is linked to help you visit the individuals and their events to reclassify the file if necessary.

I did a little experiment however and attached a .jpg image file to a person using both the Picture and Document selection. In the individual's gallery both displayed as pictures and both were identified by Legacy as pictures in the scrapbook list so it may not matter what selection you chose so long as the file is a picture file type.

NOTE: Even if the non-image file type (like a .pdf) contains only an image this is still not recognized by Legacy as a picture and cannot be displayed within Legacy whether attached as a "Picture" or as a "Document".

Brian Kelly