Jill,

The error you are seeing only seems to apply to the display when you are editing the source details.

I tested a report with a bibliography and, although the source detail display showed Birth Certificates in the bibliography preview the report correctly showed Vaccination Certificates in the bibliography per the override I entered for the Master source.

Try a report in your system and you should see the correct bibliography entry.

Brian Kelly