From: Legacy User Group
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2018 11:22 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Backups not going where I changed it to.

Jack,

I did some testing, I have now made three or four backups to a different
folder than the one where my family files are stored. I have also
restarted Legacy three or four times with the select which file to open
and Legacy is always using the folder defined in option 6.1 which has
not been changed by changing my backup location.

Brian Kelly