Click on tools in the top menu and look for the Potential Problems, it is there in my Legacy.

Click there to open the potential problem settings.
That window has a standardization tab.

Brian Kelly

On 25-Jul-18 11:04 AM, Mary Wilson wrote:
Brian ,I don’t see how to get to standardization from tools,but I went to
customize, data format 3.3 Uppercase,apply,save,close.still potential problems
and any new surname is automatically uppercase. 3.4 to display still doesn’t
remove problem exclamation.
I also tried editing a name and using mixed case but entries remand displaying
upper with problem.Jeesh!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 21, 2018, at 1:19 PM, Legacy User Group