From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Valerie Garton
Sent: Wednesday, 5 September 2018 8:37 AM
To: 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Too many FH files everywhere - ? need to put them
together

Yes I have many different family files of different people AND I have the
same family history file everywhere eg HIGGINSONodds - is on ancestry,
MyHeritage, Findmypast, old computer and new computer. Where do I start and
what do I do ? I feel I need to take one file, ? which one, and put it and
another file together somehow, fix this somehow and then add another one and
repeat the process what ever that is going to be. Can anyone understand what
I am talking about PLEASE

Cheers from Valerie Garton [nee Vaughan] in sunny Sydney. DNA - A086848,
T756083, H947365, MyHeritage & gedmatch