I use the event description field for the name of the cemetery.  You can then
do a search on that field.  I use Search, individual, Event-Description,
contains, then the name of the cemetery I am searching for.  Up comes my search
list which I can print using the option button at the bottom, then click print.
 You then choose the length of each of the fields you need.

Sent from my iPad