On 16-Jan-19 11:17 PM, Gene Wheeler wrote:
Master Sources contain various attributes, one of which is "type", such a marriage record, court, book, manuscript, etc. I can find no way to generate report of only those sources where the "type" is limited to "book". I only want a list of master sources that come from books. There seems to be no way to do this from View>Master Lists> Source>Option> Print nor from Reports>Other Reports> Source Citations.

I think maybe this answers my question.

All my Master Sources have titles which indicate the type of Source - for example "Census - England 1851 or Baptism Records - Kent or Book - Burke's Peerage" - so it would be very easy for me to find and tag any particular type.

--
Jenny M Benson
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/