The file is linked to one of the sources you have for Joseph Edgar Swann, it is not linked directly to him so you will not find it in his media Gallery. Open his attached sources and you will find the missing media linked to one of those. Hopefully the source names will give you the clue as to which one has the missing media.

Brian Kelly