Hello,
I am new to Legacy and trying to understand how the software works.

I have family members that have married, divorced and married again.  I
have entered all the names, dates and places into the software.  However,
when I print a narrative report, some of the information is missing.  In
one instance, the narrative only shows the family member name, date of
birth, etc. It is not printing the married and divorced information.  In
another instance, the second marriage data is picked up but not the first.
I have compared all the input screens and it seems all the data has been
entered correctly.  I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

Any help in understanding what I am doing wrong will be appreciated.

Terri