On 02-Feb-19 08:12 PM, Bob Cunningham via LegacyUserGroup wrote:
I have tagged some of my legacy births, marriages and deaths to remind me what
I need to check on my next trip to the records office. How can I print a report
showing the items I have tagged.

Do you mea you tagged the people whose BMDs you want to check? If so, did you use the same Tag for all of them.

If so, it's easy! from the Name List select Search>Show all tagged and then select the appropriate Tag number. Still in the Name List, select Options>Print... and choose what you want to include in the printout.

--
Jenny M Benson
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/