I wouldn't count on MyHeritage sticking to their promise of a discounted
rate. I've had to make numerous phone calls all last year and then was
harassed with 4 unsolicited phone calls from the same very pushy sales rep
in MyHeritage last October until I stopped answering phone calls from
myheritage. He was trying to sell me some package deal of 5 years, and of
course, he was unaware of the discounted rate. I could go on with how my
account was reverted to the basic level once again earlier this year, but
my reason for posting is what has Legacy done about it? Does Legacy know
about this?

Gloria