Howland Davis,

Whether or not the Hints continue to show depends on your setting in Hints. There's a checkbox for "Only show number of hints I have not viewed before" at Options - Customise 8.13 and on the Hint screen when you click on the orange dot. Show All or Show Unviewed. But if you edit vital events for the person or their spouse the hints normally disappear and are refreshed using the new information.

Re the searches for people with Hints. The search items only show in the list if you have that Hint source turned on.

Cathy

Howland Davis via LegacyUserGroup <mailto:legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Tuesday, 16 July 2019 5:18 AM
   One can print out or read a Potential Problem Report.  Is there a way to print out the names that have Hints attached to them?  Or does one just have to go through the names one by one looking for hints?    Also, once you have read the hints, do they disappear?  I was working with hints for one individual yesterday and today there is no orange indicator to show hints when looking at his information.

Howland Davis