There is a check box in the lower left of the source clipboard source details screen that says "Prompt for Detail".

That check box tells Legacy you may want to edit the details each time you are applying the source. If you do not want to edit just click Save and the same details will be applied. No need to recreate new details.

If you are certain you will never want to change the details when sharing remove the check from the box and you can apply the source without being given the details to edit. Every save will use the same details.

Brian Kelly