Duplicates could appear for two reasons.

1. They are true duplicates, which you should be able to identify by
matching dates and links to other members.

2. They are just two people with the same name but with differing date and
no matching links elsewhere. These should not throw up as duplicates unless
they have similar or missing dates.

One of the reasons for doing this incrementally is that gives you the
chance to go back and change settings to force options 1 or 2 to appear
when you rerun through it.

Regards

Chris