Is Cloud Backup still broken?  In any case, I am unable to use it. I am unable
to initialize a Cloud Backup.   I completed registration.   Received
authorization email, responded to it, got an account confirmation screen
message, but never got a final confitmation email. When I try to do Cloud
Backup I keep getting a login screen that just closes Legacy.   When I tried to
do a registration again after three cycles of this, I get a screen msg that
this account has already been created, great, another confirmation of my
account but Legacy does not remember login and Legacy continues to Exit. Local
backups work OK as long as I don't check box for Cloud Backup. Any solution or
good suggestions?   (Legacy 9,latest version, on Windows 10 Pro)