I am not familiar with the World Connect project so I just visited the site and did a search for one of my ancestors. The returns each came from a different database submitted to the site. Each database has an owner (presumably the person who submitted the data), A name for the database and a date when the database was updated. One return for my ancestor was for database mudbrook2001. When I clicked on the link in her name the record came from: "The Mudbrook Folks" [name for the submission?], Owner Dale Frank, updated 2017-03-23. There was an ID P41041 for the ancestor. I did not see a way to search World connect for the ID number so including that will not help someone find the record but it will let them confirm that they found the correct person.

Based on that I would use SourceWriter Internet > Database when I went to step two it asked for the database author, title, Website Creator, Title and URL. I created a master named Rootsweb World Connect and entered the website creator, title and URL only.

When siting the source the details requested are Item of interest, date accessed and a credit line where you can enter sources used by the database. I entered my ancestor's name and the name of the database as the item of interest since that is what a user needs to identify your ancestors results in a world connect result list.

The alternative would be to create a separate Master Source for each Rootsweb World Connect database you access. In that case the author would be Dale Frank, database title "The Mudbrook Folks", Website Creator would be Rootsweb, Title: World Connect, URL https://wc.rootsweb.com

I would probably use something like World Connect - mudbrook2001 as the Source List Name so all my World connect sources would be grouped and each would use the database name from the hit where I found the information.

Brian Kelly