Has anyone else had problems with the Check-Repair routine using the latest
release Legacy 9.0 Build 318.

I repeatedly get a " Run Time Error '3035 System resource exceeded "message
at Step 65 of 219 of Check-Repair and was wondering if anyone else was
experiencing similar.

I tried uninstalling Legacy and re-installing (as recommended for this error
message) and running check-repair on the same Family file but again received
the same error message.

I also tried exporting my family file to a new Legacy database and running
Check-Repair on that, again without success.

However, on a different computer (with less resources, ie CPU and Memory,
but with the same version of Windows 10 with latest updates), I ran
check-repair using Legacy Version 9.0.0.301 (ie the previous release) on the
same family files (as above) and check-repair completed successfully in both
cases.

Also restored a back-up of my family file taken immediately prior to
updating to Build 9.0.0.318. Running check repair on this file using Version
9.0.0.318 again failed at the same point, but successfully completed using
9.0.0.301.

My Family File details:

Number of Individuals: 143931

Number of Families: 44941

Master locations: 20761

Master Sources: 1245

Citations: 759965

Master events: 197212

used by individuals: 196591

used by marriages: 621

Master media items: 73894

times linked: 303918

I have reported this problem to support.

Alan Thompson

Canberra, Australia