From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Jack Earnshaw
Sent: Thursday, 23 January 2020 7:18 AM
To: 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Announcement from the staff

Went to the Legacy web site and downloaded the update. Windows wouldn't run it
as was blocked by Windows Defender. Managed to override this by "run anyway".
Updated OK, but won't allow any access to the internet when running. Presumably
there is a setting in Windows Defender that needs to be altered. Tried a couple
of them but these haven't cured it.
Any ideas?
Jack