I don't even see an Update Matches listed in the help file, much less in the program.  Where can I find that?

On 1/27/2020 6:26 PM, Cathy Pinner wrote:
Scott,

I think you may get the red arrows back or at least the FS arrow if you click Update Matches and choose Check linked individuals for changes in FamilySearch.

Cathy

Scott Hall wrote:

I erroneously had Legacy FamilySearch update some individuals who were
not in Sync (thus red-green, green-red, or red-red) to in Sync
(green-green).  Is there a way to have Legacy FamilySearch reset
this?  No actual data is changing in either LFT or LFS, I just need to
either tell the program to reconsider all individuals in sync, or
reset the arrows entirely.

I tried deleting the .fs file hoping I could "start over", but to no
avail.

Thanks,
Scott