I would like to print an extended family chart that shows all of my relatives'
children. Is there such a chart in Legacy? If so, I'm not finding it. (Family
Tree Maker has one.)  The closest I can come is the All-in-One chart at
MyHeritage and it is not complete. To even get that chart, I must periodically
export a new GEDCOM file from Legacy. If I'm going to go to that effort, the
Family Tree Maker extended family chart is better.It would be nice since Legacy
is now owned by MyHeritage if they would update the software to synchronize
with my tree on MyHeritage. Is that even in the pipeline of pending
projects?Thanks,Robin