All is well. It had nothing to do with a Windows update per se. We updated our
Windows security certificates and that can cause antivirus programs to flag the
program as a problem because they don’t recognize the updated certificates
right away.

If you make sure that all Windows programs are shut down before you install,
and you RIGHT click the installation file and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR chances are
your antivirus will let it pass the first time. If you are installing through
the program just make sure you have all other Windows programs shut down. This
avoids the DLL error that some were getting.

If your antivirus still gives you a warning simply add the Legacy installation
file as an exception to your antivirus.

Michele Simmons Lewis, CG®

Legacy Educator

Legacy Family Tree/MyHeritage