From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Trevor Good
Sent: Tuesday, 4 February 2020 6:04 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Saving Photos

Hi All
I obtain a photo from a website which when I first see it, is lying on it's
side, I save it to my Photo Program "Photoshop Elements". From where I correct
the photo and save it to my Album "Genealogy Photos". I then go into Legacy and
upload the photo to the name of the person who the photo relates to, but when
it appears, it is on it's side again, I rotate the photo until it is correct
and then "Save As". All is well until I "Close" the file containing the Photo
when it falls over on it's side again. Please, what am I doing or not doing?

Regards
Trevor