Thank you, Jenny. It works. And because they all started with a numeral they were at the top of the list. Easy!

Terry

On 11/02/2020 1:17 pm, Jenny M Benson wrote:
On 10/02/2020 20:58, Terry Montgomery wrote:
I have a folder that I keep all my family photos in. Most of the people are named there, but there are three with names like "300px....jpg. And I don't recognise who they are.

They will all be attached to an individual in the media gallery. How do I go about find who "300px ...jpg" is?

This seems to work:  open the Picture Centre and at the top of the screen click the Browse button and navigate to the folder where your pictures are saved.  In the list, select the picture you want to identify.  It will show up on the right-hand side of the screen, under "Picture List."  Further down that side are 2 arrows labelled "Next/Previous person using picture."  Click on either of those arrows and the name of the individual to whom the picture is attached will be highlighted in the list on the left-hand side of the screen.

That's worked for me, anyway!