>From the staff...

One of the rules of this group is that "We do not allow bashing of ANY
genealogy software programs or ANY genealogy websites."  I am glad Brian
stepped in and reined in the conversation.

General advice, when you access/use ANY website read their TERMS OF USE. If
you are not sure what "terms of use" means then I suggest you go to
https://www.legalgenealogist.com/ This is the website/blog of Judy Russell
(the Legal Genealogist) who is one of our webinar speakers. You can search
her blog for "terms of use" and "terms of service." She has written about it
many times.

This is a friendly reminder/warning. If you come here to trash ANY genealogy
software program or ANY genealogy website you will be unsubscribed from the
group.

Michele Simmons Lewis, CGR
Legacy Educator
Legacy Family Tree/MyHeritage