How you get the list depends on where you've put the information.
Here's an article on it: <http://support.legacyfamilytree.com/article/AA-01006/14/Tips-and-How-Tos/How-to-Search-for-Cemeteries-and-Burial-Events.html>

Cathy

Jenny M Benson <mailto:ge...@cedarbank.me.uk>
Tuesday, 18 February 2020 10:45 PM

How much information do you want in the Report?  If you simply want a list of the names of all the people buried in a particular cemetery, highlight that entry in the Master Locations list, then under "People using this location" select List Options... and then Print List...

For more detailed information, from List Options... select Create Search List... and open it.  Select Options, then Print... and you will have various options to choose from to set up what you want to print and layout.

Rob Gregg via LegacyUserGroup <mailto:legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Tuesday, 18 February 2020 10:09 PM
I've explored the manual and have not found the steps to create a report of all my relatives buried in a selected cemetery in a selected town,  Your suggestions will be helpful.  Thank you.

- Rob